Webinar – The why and how of TDOA
TDOA (Time Difference of Arrival) has become the modern RF geolocation standard. In this webinar we will cover:
- How and why TDOA is the new go to RF geolocation method,
- The fundamentals of TDOA
- The strengths / weaknesses of the system and
- How modern solutions are reducing the limitations.
Date and times
The webinar will take place on: Thu, April 16, 2020
We will be running this webinar twice:
- Firstly at 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM UTC (11am Riyadh, 1:30pm New Delhi, 5pm Tokyo - Check your time zone) and
- Secondly at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM UTC (11am New York, 8am Los Angeles - Check your time zone).
- Fill out the appropriate form to register.
Sales Executive - EMEA
Darren Nicholls has specialised in RF for the Aerospace and Defence sector throughout his career. Specialising in EW, Radar, Underwater and Satellite communications, Darren intuitively understands the customer problem and draws upon his experience to deliver the ideal solution to solve it. He holds a BEng (Hons) in Electronic communications.
Tony is a highly experienced EW and RF engineer. He started his career in the Royal Navy before moving on a variety of positions with electronics and OSS Software companies including Siemens Defence EW Group and Lucent Systems. He holds an MSc in Signal Processing.